20 July 2010

Cottage Garden – Two Step Stamping

I have been challenging myself to create some cards using a two step stamping set with some of the retiring colours.

 

In the following cards I have used the Orchid Opulence card stock as my base card with some of the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper.

 

cottage garden

 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Cottage Garden, Teeny Tiny Sentiments 
Card: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Old Olive
Accessories: Round Tab & Eyelet Border Punches, Silver Hodgepodge embellishment, Rich Razzleberry 1/2” Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Cottage Wall DSP

 

If you like this stamp set ‘Cottage Garden’, it is on sale until 31st July 2010, so grab yourself  a bargain and email me to place an order - see what designs you can challenge yourself too!

 

Thanks for stopping by – till next time…. Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment