21 July 2010

Pink Flamingo – Two Step Stamping

Sometimes I find that I cannot decide on what colour combination to use or maybe I just need something new, so I like to use the colours within the Designer Series Papers as an challenge and/or inspiration.

 

The Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper contains a lot of bright colours that I would not normally use and in each card I have used the paper as the background.

 

The colours within the Pink Flamingo DSP are Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun & Cameo Coral. 

 

In the cards below I have used the retiring colour Cameo Coral and a little bit more two step stamping by using the Wonderful Favourites stamp set.

 

flamingo

 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Eastern Bloom, Wonderful Favourites and Upsy Daisy 
Card: Cameo Coral, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Edge, Large Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Chocolate Chip & Real Red

1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Flamingo DSP, Snail Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Blender Pens

 

Below is another example using the same DSP inspiration this time with the retiring colours Summer Sun and Cameo Coral.

 

flamingo2

 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Eastern Bloom, Cottage Garden
Card: Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Edge, Wide Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Pink Flamingo DSP, Snail Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals

 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations and maybe these cards  have given you some inspiration too!

 

Till next time….  Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment