01 November 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge # 53

I am really liking the sketch and colour challenge blogs/sites I have been finding and the latest challenge I used for some inspiration was from the Curtain Call Colour Challenge # 53.

 

This colour challenge had a Halloween feel to it and used the colours:

 

Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie

 

These are definitely not colours I would normally use together but I enjoy creating the card below and I am happy with the way the card turned out.

 

 

curtain call

 

 

Supplies:
Stamp set: Autumn Days, Razzle Dazzle
Card: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White 
Ink: Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Eyelet Border Punch, 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) Square Large Punch, 1-3/8” (3.5 cm) Square Extra Large Punch, 1-3/4” x 7/8” (4.4 cm x 2.2 cm) Oval Large Punch,  Dimensonals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

Until next time – Meg

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment