30 January 2011

Greenhouse Gala – Birthday Cards

I have created some birthday cards using the Greenhouse Gala DSP.  This DSP has really grown on me – the bright mixture of colours in the papers give such life to the cards.

 

I have used the new In-Color Concord Crush as the base card for two of the cards and it has
co-ordinated well with the Greenhouse Gala DSP.  This is not a colour I thought I would use that much but I have had to purchase a new A4 pack recently!

 

To colour the butterfly I inked the stamp in Pumpkin Pie and then rolled the outside in the Concord Crush.

 

IMG_1361_edited-1

 

Below are the two cards that I made that used Concord Crush cardstock as the base.

 

 IMG_1367_edited-1IMG_1364_edited-1

 

Supplies:
Stamp set: Perfect Punches, On Your Birthday, All a Flutter
Card: Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories:  5/8” (1.6 cm) Whisper White Satin Ribbon, 2” x 1 3/8” (5 x 3.5 cm) Oval Extra-Large, Dimensonals, SNAIL Adhesive, Mat Pack, Greenhouse Gala DSP

 

For the last card I used Baja Breeze cardstock for the base card.

 

IMG_1368_edited-1

 

Supplies:
Stamp set: Occasional Quotes (Hostess set), All a Flutter
Card: Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Concord Crush

Accessories:  Mat Pack, Greenhouse Gala DSP, Dimensonals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

Thanks for stopping by.. please come back and visit again soon.

 

Regards  Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment