27 March 2011

Birthday Wishes For You

Evening everyone – did you have a great weekend!

 

I did a bit of creating, some gardening, some shopping and had time for a coffee, so I cannot really complain :)

 

 

The card I have created below is based on Mojo Monday’s Sketch # 183 and the card also fits into the SU Only Challenge of Birthdays.

 

 

A copy of the sketch is here for you to see and you can visit Mojo Monday’s site if you click on the image.

 

If you have not visited the SU Only site before take a look and click here for the link.

 

 

 

I have taken my colour inspiration from the Celebration DSP.  This paper has some lovely bright colours: Pacific Point, Real Red as well as Bashful Blue and Pear Pizzazz.

 

I have used Real Red for the base of my card and the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set.

 

 

 

IMG_1523_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Flight of the Butterfly, Vintage Labels (Retired)

Card: Real Red, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Pacific Point

Accessories:  3/8” (1 cm) Taffeta Ribbon, Real Red Retired Ribbon, Mat Pack for Paper Piercing, Celebrations DSP, 1-3/4” (4.4 cm) Scallop Circle Extra-Large Punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

This is such a bright birthday card.  My niece’s birthday is this coming week and I think she will love this card.

 

Thanks for visiting once more, please come back soon…… Meg x

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Very fun and playful card! Thanks for playing SUO Challenges.

Jen Timko said...

Such a nice use of the sketch! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

Post a Comment