17 March 2011

Butterfly Challenge

Hi everyone,

 

I have completed the card below based on the Color Dare # 99 (CD99) Colour Challenge and the layout of the card was inspired from this week’s Inkspiration Sketch Challenge # 61

 

The Inkspiration Sketch is below and the colours that are part of this week’s Color Dare challenge are: Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist.

 

 

 

I have used Basic Grey for the base of my card and where the circle part of the sketch is I have added some of the Butterfly images from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.

 

IMG_1497_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Inspired by Nature

Card: Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey

Accessories:  3/8” (1 cm) Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die,  Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I haven’t used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die very much and you may not be able to see from the photo but the butterflies are embossed with very different patterns.

 

I love Cherry Cobbler so if I have any excuse to use this colour -  I will!

 

I am happy with the end result, let me know what you think by leaving a comment and thanks once more for visiting…….. Meg x

2 comments:

Glenda J said...

So pretty! Love your butterflies. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

H2 :) said...

Nice take on the sketch Meighan. Love the colour combo - Cherry Cobbler is such a gorgeous colour! :)

Post a Comment