20 March 2011

Fabulous Friend Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone,

 

I found the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 165 at TechnoStamper  and decided to participate in the sketch challenge.

 

A copy of the sketch is below:

 

 

 

I have used the Soft Suede as the base cardstock as well as the lovely Bliss stamp set. 

 

Remember that this set is only available during Sale-A-Bration (which ends on 31 March 2011) – so place an order soon!

 

I have added a touch of Regal Rose ink to the Embosslits Butterfly and I have used some of the Chantilly 1/2” Crochet Trim which is available in the Summer Mini Catalogue (which also finishes on 31 March 2011).

 

 

IMG_1500_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Bliss, Oval All

Card: Soft Suede, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Regal Rose

Accessories:  Crochet Trim Chantilly 1/2” (1.3 cm) , 3/8” (1 cm) Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punches,
1-3/8”x5/8” (3.5 x 1.6 cm) Oval Large Punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

I like this card and I am really like using the Embosslits Dies they had that little touch!

 

Until next time….. Meg x

 

1 comments:

MJ said...

This is truly beautiful. Love those butterflies. Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Post a Comment