23 March 2011

Flutter by Wednesday Challenge

I have created this card for the sketch challenge at Flutter By Wednesday’s website.  You can visit their website if you click here.

 

The challenge is the sketch below and/or some green and of course a butterfly, fairy or angel.

 

 

 

 

I have used Pear Pizzazz as the base for my card, this is my green and below is my take of the sketch.

 

IMG_1507_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Friends Never Fade

Card: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Real Red

Accessories:  1/2” (1.3 cm) Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly Ribbon, 3/8” (1 cm) Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Greenhouse Gala DSP, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die,  Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I love butterflies so this challenge was very appealing and I also adore the Greenhouse Gala DSP.

 

I have used the Greenhouse Gala DSP lots recently and it goes so well in this sketch. The pumpkin pie in the flowers just adds that touch of life to the card.

 

Unfortunately the picture does not do the card justice as it looks a lot brighter in the real life.

 

I like the card and the sketch - Let me know what you think.

 

Until next time…… Meg x

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a great card!! Love the colors you used! thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Michelle VP said...

What a beauty, Meg! Love those bright, cheery colors with this sketch and how you added a textured butterfly on the corner. :) Thanks for fluttering with us at FBW!

Post a Comment