12 March 2011

Friends Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 107

I am back again…. with a card I created for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge # 107.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You can see the sketch here or visit the Sweetest Thing Blog if you click here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I must admit I struggled with this sketch a bit.  I had some ideas but they did not seem to work and the end result is different than I imaged.

 

But as you will know sometimes you just have to draw a line in the sand and go with the flow, after all we are our own worst critics.

 

I have used Chocolate Chip as the base card and the squares have been created from the Greenhouse Gala DSP.

 

I have also used a small amount of Hemp Twine and placed a small flower button from the Bitty Buttons in the Summer Mini Catalogue.

 

 

IMG_1485 edit

 

 

I have stamped the Friends saying and flower in Chocolate Chip and then again in Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight.  I cut the various part of the flower out and layered them.

 

I think I will create another card with this sketch to see what else I can come up with.

 

Until next time keep creating and keep smiling it’s the weekend!

 

Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment