06 March 2011

Hello card

Hi everyone,

 

I had a great birthday, cake, lots of handmade cards and lots of birthday wishes.

 

My latest card was created with the colour combo from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Their Colour Splash Challenge is #57 which I have placed below and you can visit their site if you click here.

 

 

 

 

I have used the Hello Again stamp set with Poppy Parade as the base of the card.  The Very Vanilla card stock has been cut using the Top Note Bigz Die.

 

IMG_1465_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Hello Again

Card: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride

Accessories:  Top Note Bigz Die, Textured Impressions Perfect Polka Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

This is a very bright and happy card and I am sure it will cheer someone up when they receive it.

 

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

 

Until next time….. Meg x

5 comments:

StampingMinnie said...

Hi Meighan! I like how you used the top note die as your focal point -- I love those cute butterflies. Thank you so much for participating in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge.

Shannon said...

Meighan, this is an adorable card! Great use of the color challenge. Love how you stamped on the top note. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Meighan, first of all Happy Belated Birthday! :) Second, I really like your fun card with the color combo. Love how you showcased your image on the Top Note die. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week. :)

inkedx2 said...

Great card. So glad you played with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Hope you will play again.

Robbie

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! I love the stamp set you used. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Post a Comment