10 March 2011

Inspired by Nature Challenge

Hi everyone,

 

We are so close to the weekend!  But I don’t know about you but my is already planned and will be non-stop!

 

 

 

 

 

I have not used the Inspired by Nature stamp set for a while, so I have used this set when I created my card for the Just Us Girls Challenge # 74 - JUGS74. 

 

I have placed a copy of the sketch with this posting or you can visit the Just Us Girls site if you click here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have used Pear Pizzazz for the base card and I stamped the long grass on the base card with Pear Pizzazz ink.

 IMG_1483_edited-1

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Inspired by Nature, Bliss

Card: Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait,  Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron

Accessories:  Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1/2” (1.3 cm) Pear Pizzazz Stitched Poly Ribbon,  Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It seems a little like the grass is moving and the light breeze is just taking the butterfly along for the ride!

 

Have a wonderful Friday…….. Meg x

3 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

This is so pretty! Oh how I love that stamp set :] I should pull it out and put it to use!

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Andrea M said...

How pretty!!! What a great color combo! Lovely take on the sketch challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Elise said...

Whooop! Whooooop! THIS is SUCH a fun card! It's a veritable stamping FESTIVAL! I adore your use of these mighty stamps {*swoon!*} and the, ever inspiring, JUGS sketch! THANKS for sharing some of your creative time with JUST US GIRLS - we TRULY appreciate it! xoxo!

Post a Comment