23 March 2011

Moments in Life Sketch

Hi everyone,

 

I found this wonderful sketch at I love 2 stamp website. 

 

You can visit the site if you click here and you can post your creation up until the 31 March 2011.

 

sfyttmar2011

 

I used the colours and some of the DSP from Elegant Soiree DSP.  This would have to be my favourite DSP at the moment.

 

The papers are lovely and the colours go so well together: – Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Basic Grey.

 

I have used Soft Suede for the base of my card with some stamped images from the Vintage Vogue stamp set.

 

IMG_1508_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Elements of Style, Vintage Vogue

Card: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake

Accessories:  Elegant Soiree DSP, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I like the end result this is a great sketch. 

 

Leave me a message and let me know what you think! 

 

Until next time …. Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment