21 March 2011

My Friend Sketch

Morning everyone – hope your Monday is a good one to start the week. 

 

Not like mine last Monday, I left my wallet at home so I had no money for lunch or a Driver’s Licence, it was not good but that was last week – we are on to a new week and new challenges :)

 

Below is a copy of the sketch from The Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge # 219 and you can visit the site if you click on the image.

 

 

 

 

For my card I have taken the colour inspiration from the Elegant Soiree DSP and I have used Basic Gray as the base card stock.

 

 

IMG_1505_edited-1

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Perfect Punches, Punch Potpourri, Vintage Vogue, Bliss

Card: Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake

Accessories:   Scallop Square Extra-Large Punch, Boho Blossoms Extra-Large Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Elegant Soiree DSP, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have added a little bling and accessories - this was a great challenge so quick to make the card!

 

It looks good but the card is a little large then normal but I don’t mind.

 

What do you think, give this challenge a go too - it is a winner.

 

Keep creating….. Meg x

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

Great use of the sketch. I love the sense of balance that there is on the card, keeps the eye moving around. Thanks for playing with the Divas this week.

Post a Comment