24 March 2011

Vintage Vogue Friend

Hi everyone,

 

I have created the following card based on the sketch from Card Patterns Sketch # 107  and the colour combination is from Just Add Ink.

 

Unfortunately I missed adding the card to the Just Add Ink website but you can view the site if you click here.

 

 

And you can visit Card Patterns blog if you click on the sketch image below:

 

 

I have used Rich Razzleberry cardstock for the base of my card and I have used a few of the images from the Vintage Vogue stamp set.

 

IMG_1510_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Vintage Vogue

Card: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Accessories:  1-1/4” (3.2 cm) Rich Razzleberry Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4” (6.4 mm) Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

This is a great sketch – give it a go and test your skills on creating some bows.

 

I think I am getting better at my bows and I believe that this is my best one yet :)

 

Let me know what you think.

 

All the best ….. Meg x

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lovely! The embossed bacground is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

So sweet! I love the colors here and that striped ribbon you used. Glad you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

~amy~ said...

Pretty card and perfect bow! Thx for joining us at Card Patterns!

Post a Comment