17 April 2011

Because I Care Challenge

Hi everyone,

 

I have created a card using the Because I Care stamp set for the Diva Coffee Break Design Sketch Challenge # 223 & the ColorLab Challenge # 37.

 

The sketch and colours for the challenges are below and you can visit the sites if you click on the images:

 

ColorChallenge37

 

 

I think the Hydrangea in this stamp set is lovely.

 

I have used Rose Red for base of my card and the base card has also been embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, which is a little hard to see on the photo.

 

 

IMG_1558_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Because I Care

Card: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Always Artichoke

Accessories:  Always Artichoke Retired Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

What do you think?  I am happy with the end result and I have only used one stamp set.  Don’t you just love the SU stamp sets!

 

Thanks for visiting again, come back soon……. Meg x

2 comments:

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very pretty-great use of the colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColorLab this week!!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you combined these two challenges and your card is lovely. Thanks for joining the ColorLab challenge for this week.

Post a Comment