09 April 2011

Botanical Challenge

The new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue is available and it contains some great DSP and new

stamps.

 

If you haven’t received a copy of the catalogue yet, click here and I will send you one!

You can also see catalogue online and the link is on my blog.

 

I have created a card using the new DSP Botanical Gazette from the mini catalogue and combined it with sketch from Card Patterns Sketch # 109.

 

 

 

The Botanical Gazette DSP contains some great colours: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quiet Navy, Marina Mist and Old Olive.

 

So I have taken my colour inspiration from the paper and used Early Espresso for the base of my card.

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1545_edited-1

 

 

I have also used the bird image from the Always stamp set and some of the great ribbons we have available in the main catalogue.

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Always, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Always

Card: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  3/8” (1 cm) Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, 5/8” (1.6 cm) Very Vanilla Stain Ribbon, Nestabilities, 1” (2.5 cm) Circle Medium Punch, Word Window Large Punch, Botanical Gazette DSP, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

 

The soft blue of the Marina Mist with the Cherry Cobbler on this paper, looks good.

 

This was a quick card to make with this sketch and I this new DSP is definitely a winner!

 

I think I need to get the Nature Walk stamp set that goes with this DSP and see what creations I can come up with!

 

Thanks for visiting once more, enjoy your weekend and see you again soon…. Meg x

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment