04 April 2011

Flowers Everywhere

The card I have created uses the Clean and Simple Sketch # 134 and the colour challenge from Utah Divas International Challenge # 29. 

 

The sketch and the colour challenges are below for your reference:

 

 

 

The colours used in the Utah Divas Challenge are: More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride – a real challenge don’t you think!

 

For the base of my card I used More Mustard and I also used some of the Rich Razzleberry

1-1/4” (3.2 cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.

 

IMG_1528_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Punch Potpourri, Flight of the Butterfly

Card: More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride

Accessories:  Boho Blossoms Extra-Large Punch, Textured Impressions Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) Rich Razzleberry Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

I was not sure how to incorporate all of the colours of the Utah Divas Colour Challenge. I used  the Flower image from the Punch Potpourri set and stamped the flowers in the same colour as the card stock.

 

I then punched out the flowers using the Boho Blossoms Extra-Large Punch, layered them and added some ‘bling’ with the Basic Rhinestones.

 

You cannot see it very well but the Crumb Cake layer has been embossed.

 

I am really happy with the end result.

 

Until next time…. keep well…. Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment