10 April 2011

Great Friend

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting once more and seeing what I am up too.

 

When you are reading this I hope that all is well and that you have managed a little time to do some creating ?!

 

I have created a card using the colour inspiration from Scrapmaster’s Paradise and the sketch layout from Sketch Frenzy Friday.

 

Below are the challenges and you can visit each site if you click on the image:

 

 

 

I have used Basic Grey for the base of my card and some of the Lap of Luxury DSP.  This is such a great colour challenge, as the colours compliment each other very well.

 

 

IMG_1548_edited-1

 

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Great Friend, Every Moment

Card: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey
Ink: Basic Grey, Pretty in Pink

Accessories:  3/8” (1 cm) Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Border, Mat Pack for Paper-Piercing, Lap of Luxury DSP, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

I haven’t really used the Every Moment stamp set but I think it suits this layout and of course the verse from the Great Friend stamp set, just adds that extra touch :)

 

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment and thanks for visiting once more.

 

See you again soon….. Meg x

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is such a nice card! Great job! Thanks so much for playing at SPCC!

Tamie said...

Loving your flower stamp on this card and the pattern paper too! Fabby card.

TAMIE - SPCC GDT

Post a Comment