30 April 2011

Hello Blossoms Sketch

Hi Everyone,

 

Time has been on short supply this week :)      so I have not had a lot of time to create very much.

 

But I should get back into the swing of things over the weekend.

 

Although I had a chance to create a new card using the Hello Blossoms stamp set for the Card Patterns Sketch #112 challenge and the ColorQ colour challenge.

 

Both are below and you can visit the sites if you click the images:

 

 

 

I have twisted the sketch and changed it a little as this stamp set has the sentiment in the flowers.

 

I also stamped the image twice, the first one was on Whisper White cardstock in Kiwi Kiss ink and the second on Whisper White cardstock with Baja Breeze ink.

 

Both pieces of  the Whisper White cardstock were the same size prior to being stamped on so I cut them down the middle and then matched the images up to get the two tone effect.

 

 

IMG_1576_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Hello Blossoms

Card: Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss (Retired)

Accessories:  5/8” (1.6 cm) Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired), Mat Pack for Paper-Piercing, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

This was a quick card to make with this great sketch layout.

 

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

 

 

 

PS - This little stamp set is such great value and is currently available Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue which you can view via the link on my blog or if you would like a copy of the mini catalogue email me and I will send one to you.

 

 

Take care….. Meg x

4 comments:

teresascreativecards said...

This is really pretty. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Such a CUTE card! Love the image you used. Thanks for playing at CQC! :)

Vanessa said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Meighan! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Post a Comment