09 April 2011

Hello Blossoms

Hi everyone,

 

Hope your weekend is going great….. :)

 

I have created a card based on the Colour Challenge from Picture Perfect Creations # 54 and the sketch layout from Sketch Saturday # 149.

 

Both inspirations are below:

 

 

 

I have used Melon Mambo as the base of my card and the new Hello Blossoms stamp set from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue.

 

I think my card is close to the sketch and the colours from the combo challenge look great together.  Of course I have added my favourite “bling” with some of the rhinestones.

 

IMG_1544_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Hello Blossoms

Card: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo

Accessories:  5/8” (1.6 cm) Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Mat Pack for paper-piercing, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

A happy little card – don’t you think?  Leave me a comment and let me know.

 

Keep creating…. Meg x

1 comments:

Cazza said...

A very happy little card, love the colour combo and the stamp!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Post a Comment