04 April 2011

Miss You

The inspiration for the layout of my card for this post has been taken from the Diva Coffee Break Design Sketch Challenge # 221.

 

The Diva Coffee Break Design Sketch is below for your reference:

 

 

I have used Early Espresso for the base of my card and I some of the lovely Elegant Soiree DSP.

 

IMG_1529_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Punch Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Card: Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake

Accessories:  Full Heart Extra-Large Punch, Word Window Large Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 5/8” (1.6 cm) Very Vanilla, Satin Ribbon, Elegant Soiree DSP, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

Even though the Early Espresso is very dark, the card is softened when you had the DSP and some Pink Pirouette cardstock.

 

What do you think?  I am very happy with the end result. 

 

All the best…. Meg x

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

I love the simplicity of this card. It is really pretty. Thanks for playing along with the Divas again!

Post a Comment