25 April 2011

Time goes by….

Hi everyone,

 

Hope the Easter Bunny found you - he visited our place and I think I have had my fill of chocolate ----- well for now that is    :)

 

This post has been created as I have a new card to share with you.

 

I have created the card below using the Create with Connie & Mary sketch challenge # 147 and the colour challenge from Utah Divas International.

 

Both challenges are below for your to see and visit:

 

Create Sketches Square-010

 

 

I have used the Sense of Time stamp set which I do not use often and I have used Basic Black for

the base of my card.

 

IMG_1568_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Sense of Time

Card: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Grey, Basic Black

Accessories:  1/4” (6.4 mm) Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Mat Pack for Paper-piercing, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I added the saying from the Sense of Time stamp set:

 

“An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth – Bonnie Friedman'” 

 

…… what a true words. 

 

How often do we run around and forget to slow down and appreciate the small things that mean so much.

 

I hope you have time over the next few days to get a chance to slow down, relax and get a chance to enjoy some of the small things around you and your family.

 

Take care….. Meg x

5 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, great take on the sketch! Love the clock face! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

Deb said...

Super great idea! I love the way you interpreted the sketch! Great job! And I love the way you tucked the ribbon behind the smaller timepiece. Cute! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

I love the sentiment from this stamp set. You have showcased the stamp set well! I like how you used a clock for the sketch. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Mary Brown said...

I really like your use of the clock face on this! Thanks for playing along with this on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Debbie Henderson said...

One of my favorite stamp set! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing CCMC!

Post a Comment