07 April 2011

Vintage Friends

Hi everyone,  how are things?  I’ve been a little busy the past few days so I have not had a chance to do as much creating as I would like.

 

But as late as it is I have had a creative moment and created this card below for the following challenges….

 

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #SSS102 and you can visit their site if you click on the image…

 

 

 

The other challenge is from the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge # 31.  This challenge was to use one ribbon, two pattern papers and three buttons on your creation and you can visit this site if you click here

 

Unfortunately this challenge had ended before I could add my card but it has still be a good little challenge to keep in mind when I was creating this card.

 

For the base of my card I have used Concord Crush – I really love this rich purple colour and some two different sheets of DSP from the Lap of Luxury DSP.

 

IMG_1533_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Vintage Vogue

Card: Pretty in Pink, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla
Ink: Concord Crush

Accessories: Bitty Buttons (Retired), Lap of Luxury DSP, Hemp Twine, Nestabilities, 3/8” (1 cm) Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I liked these challenges, they were fun and I think this is a cute little card.

 

Thanks for visiting once more and please come back soon….. Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment