29 January 2012

Some Valentine inspiration…

I am sure that you can relate to losing track of time when you start browsing the internet. I know that I do.

 

Time goes so fast when you find a site that you like then click on another link on that site and so on and so on.

 

During my recent surfing I found some challenges I wanted to try from:

 

Pretty In Pink - http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/

Mojo Monday - http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

The Pink Elephant - http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Simon Says - http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

 

The challenges for each site were:

 

Charismacardz Challenge # 3 is Pretty in Pink, to create something in Pink, yep think that is possible.

 

Mojo Monday is  sketch challenge…. love these sketches they always give you a challenge.

 

is a Photo Inspiration….

 

I show this photo and found some more pink and flowers and thought Valentine.  I missed adding this to The Pink Elephant Challenge list, to me the photos show a lot of love and warmth.

 

and Simon Says Challenge  is Anything Goes!  So my card fits this challenge as well this week.

 

I have used the I {Hearts} Hearts Stamp Set for my Valentines Day card with Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla cardstock.

 

The Real Red marker has been used to get the darker shading on the larger hearts.

 

IMG_1887_edited-2

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Marry Me, I {Hearts} Hearts

Card: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink

Accessories:  1-3/8” (3.5 cm) Square Punch, Real Red Marker, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

The quote is from the Marry Me stamp set in the Summer Mini and reads

 

….. Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. – Jean Anouilh…..

 

If you liked the retired stamp set For the Bride, you will like the Marry Me stamp set, especially if you need to create some wedding invitations or a wedding cards.  You could use this set in so many ways.

 

Well I am off to prepare things for tomorrow as my little girl is going back to school.

 

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek, keep well until next time….. Meg

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Gem said...

gorgeous card Meighan! thanks for joining in at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

Joy said...

Beautiful Valentines card, loving the monochromatic look... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Post a Comment