24 April 2012

Cherish

Hi everyone,

 

There are a couple of wedding/anniversary challenges around at the moment and I have combined them with the colour challenge from CCEE Stampers – Black, White and Pink.

 

A lot of people now use black and white with a touch of colour for their wedding cards.  I completed some wedding invitations for some good friends and one had black and white with red like her wedding dress.

 

The other was white and black, so the details for my wedding card with Black, White and Pink……

 

I have used the retired For the Bride stamp set, I really love this set and is a great to use for wedding invitations or cards.

 

I have added a small strip of the Pretty in Pink card stock to the cake image and punched out a small heart from the Owl Builder punch for the top of the cake.  The flower is from the Boho Blossoms punch and both the heart and the flower have dimensionals attached to them to give them a bit of depth.

 

The word is from the Baroque Motifs stamp set and it has been punched out using the Modern Label Punch.   I have also punched out a strip of Pretty in Pink card stock with the Lace Ribbon Border.

 

Here is my card:

 

 

P1000096_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Baroque Motifs, For the Bride

Card: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black

Accessories:  Boho Blossoms Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Modern Label Punch, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

I love how versatile punches are and how you can use them in so many different ways, they have to be one of my best investments.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

CCEE Stampers – Black, White and Pink

Crazy 4 Challenges – Add Black cardstock

So Artful Challenges – Wedding/Anniversary

Stampin with the Dragon – Weddings in the Air

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - #151 Wedding/Anniversary

 

 

Hope that my little creation has inspired you in some way :)       and that you will be back soon. Until next time stay safe and well…… Meg

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Meighan - I just love the pink accents!

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Electra said...

My goodness, this is such a lovely card! I adore that cake image, it's so classical. Thanks for being Soartful with us!!

sharon said...

Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge, beautiful card, very elegant. Sharon x

Faye said...

Meighan, what a very delightfully beautiful card!

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the cake stamp. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

Sabrina said...

Oh, how very stylish!! Thank you for bringing this touch of elegance along to the CCEE Stampers' challenge this week.

Post a Comment