19 April 2012

Imagine

Hi everyone – the middle of the week and I hope it is all going well for you :)

 

Just wanted to share a card with you that I have created.

 

I found the latest colour challenge at City Crafter Challenges which is to use black/grey and white with a hint of pink.

 

Now what girl doesn’t love pink and I love the neutral challenges that have just a hint of colour, so I combined the colours with the Clean and Simple sketch #186.

 

I used the wanted to do something different with the sketch that had circles or something that I could create in a circular shape.  The stamp set that I decided to use was Just Believe, which has been sitting around for a while, so I used the circular flower image and stamped it in Pretty in Pink on Whisper White cardstock.

 

Now I didn’t want to use all circular shapes on the card but I need something smaller but fitting with the flowers. My answer – the  trusty Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die it  just jumped out at me once more.  So I cut out three small butterflies in Basic Black cardstock.

 

The sentiment “Imagine the Possibilities” is from the Word Play stamp set and there is always room for ‘bling’ so I dressed up the butterflies :)

 

All the circle images and butterflies have dimensionals on them just to add a bit of depth.

 

Here is my card:

 

P1000061_edited-1 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Just Believe, Word Play

Card: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black

Accessories:  Beautiful Butterflies Embosslits Die, Eyelet Border Punch, 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm not too bad, I think I like it :)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

City Crafter Challenge – # 105 Hint of Pink

Clean and Simple - #186! Sketch challenge

Use it Tuesday – #29 Anything Goes (plus use hoarded item)

Lollipop Crafts - #76 Spring Fling

My Craft Spot Challenges - #52 Make It Pop

Make It Monday Challenges - #85 Anything Goes

Paper Sundaes Challenges - #116 Anything Goes

Pile It on Challenges - #16 Make it Pop.

 

Please email if you require any more information on any my posts or leave me a comment so I can visit you too! 

 

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon….. Meg

 

 

13 comments:

Ros said...

What a lovely creation this is ... perfect for our challenge ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB

Pia S said...

I think your card looks great! Love the design, it looks both sweet and elegant!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Chrissy said...

Very pretty and stylish...lovely card.
Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday.

Luv CHRISSYxx

sara said...

beautiful cas card love the colour combo thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x

Rene said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love the colors you chose! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Quilltique Paradise said...

This is so beautiful. I always love this combination of pink , black and white. and the butterflies are so adorable. glad I found u on MIM.
*hugs*
M.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

This is beautiful Meighan!! I love the colors. Very nicely done. Gloria

Visit my blog - would love more members.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the CAS design

I saw your link on MIM, I'm number 162 this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

K Clark said...

i love the black on pink... so striking.
thanks for joining us at pile it on and I hope to see you next week as well - Kimberly DT
http://leokc34.blogspot.ca

Sonia said...

Hi!!!
Love the color combo, you did a fabby creation. GREAT JOB! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

This could not be lovelier! !! LOVE it!! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Post a Comment