17 June 2012

Thanks a Latte!

Hi everyone,

 

Well it has been a fast paced weekend with normal things to do as well as today a couple of my friends and fellow demonstrators -Nikki Stalker & Sam Coppack had our first market at Emu Plains Community Centre.

 

We had a great day and met some wonderful new people.  We will be attending the markets each month to share our love of creating with others – I will post later in the month for the details of the next markets, so you can come and visit us!

 

For now it is time for a new challenge this week at Come and Get It and this week’s challenge is hosted by Leslie.  Up for sketch challenge ? Of course you are, come over and have a look at the sketch, see what the other Design Team members have created and join in the fun!

 

My card has used Well Worn DSP and the image has been coloured in with River Rock, Soft Suede and Cajun Craze.

 

I have created a torn layer around the image but tilted it which is a little different from the original sketch.  As per the sketch I have added some ribbon which is 3/8” (1 cm) Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.

 

So here is my card:

 

 

P1000522_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Bugaboo CoffTime Images

Card Stock: Soft Suede, So Saffron 
Ink: River Rock, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze

Accessories:  3/8” (1 cm) Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Brad, Copic Paper, Well Worn DSP, Dimensionals,
SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Card Crafters Circle Challenges- #27 Feeling Sentimental

Paper Crafting Journey Challenges – Colour it up

 

 

Well that is it for me for now, I am off to do a few more chores and I need some sleep!

 

Thanks for visiting again and I hope to see you back again soon…. Meg

5 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great card Meighan, I love your choice of papers and the way you distressed the edges.
Cindy

* Shell B.* said...

Nice job on your card....cute image from Bugaboo!

Shell~Alaska♥

Anonymous said...

Hello Meighan,
What a great card. I love how the background looks like stone...neat effect.

Judy McKay said...

Very nice card Meighan. I really like the latte and the distressed paper edges.

Jennifer said...

I just love the layout you've made and how you've added your sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Post a Comment