05 September 2012

New Catalogues are here

Hi everyone,

 

Exciting news as at the 1st September we have our new Annual and Seasonal Catalogues.  Yes two catalogues and they are both fabulous!

 

But I must warn you the catalogues contain so many wonderful things that if you are anything like me your wish list will just seem to grow and grow and grow :)

 

You can check them both out by following this link  NEW CATALOGUES

 

 

 

You can view the catalogues on line but if you would like to get them posted to you the Catalogues are $5** (for both) or FREE* with one of these options:

 

1. Place an order for at least $50 during September and I will include your catalogues with your order

2. Book a Party

3. Attend a class during September

 

*postage is $5 

** I will also include a voucher for $5 which can be redeemed with your first order over $50 (excluding S & H)

You can contact me via email me or give me a call 0418 688 301.

 

 

Meighan

0 comments:

Post a Comment