27 October 2012

November Christmas Classes

Hi everyone,

 

Just wanted to share with you the details of my Textured Christmas Classes for November.

 

Yes I am adding some Texture to the cards so if you haven’t used the Big Shot, come along, have a go and take home 8 handmade cards with envelopes.

 

Price:  $25 with adhesive or $20 with your own adhesive

 

When:

Sunday 11 November @ 2 pm

Friday 16 November @ 7.30 pm

Saturday 24 November @ 2 pm

 

Special Offer - if you place an order at the class I am offering FREE SHIPPING! 

 

Give me a call or email me to book a spot.

 

Remember that if these times do not suit or you have a group of friends I can come to you! 

Just give  me a call :)

 

Watch out of over the next few days for a sneak peak!

 

Enjoy your weekend…. Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment