29 November 2012

Photo Inkspiration

 

So this is the last card that I created for Mynnette's DT challenge for her new challenge called Inkspirational.

 

This time it is a photo inspirational challenge. 

 

There is so much you could take from the photo, the colours, the Owl – I have decided to use the colours and the owl for inspiration.

 

I have used more neutral colours as the focus to me is the Owl and the touch of colour on the branches.

 

So I have used Basic Black, Going Grey and Whisper White with a touch of Real Red.

 

Here is my card …

 

P1010066_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Stem Silhouettes (retired), Elements of Style

Card: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Whisper White

Ink: Gong Grey (retired), Basic Grey, Real Red

Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

and here is the inspirational photo …

 

 

 

Isn’t this a magic photo. I love the Owl!

 

It has been great fun to create something for each of Mynnette’s challenges – thanks you for looking.

 

Enjoy the rest of your week….Meg

1 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Simply stunning! LOVE the delicate silhouettes paired with the bold berries--and LOVE that hummingbird! Another amazing entry--thanks for joining my DT call! Off to see your last card! :)

Post a Comment