26 June 2013

Inkspirational Sketch

If you love sketches you will love the sketch we have for you over at Inkspirational this week.

 

My take on the sketch is very girly with soft pinks and creams and of course a butterfly.

 

Here is my card for the sketch:

 

P1010499_edited

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Itty Bitty Banners, En Fracais
Card: Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (retired), Very Vanilla Brads, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Bitty Banners Framelits, 1-3/4” (4.4 cm) Scallop Circle Extra-Large Punch, Tea for Two DSP, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I rarely use brads but I found these Very Vanilla Brads in my stash and decided they were a perfect fit!

 

I have also added the sketch to this post to show you too:

 

 

So are you tempted to join us this week?  We hope so!

 

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:

 

Everybody Art Challenge - #242 Butterfly

Inky Chick Challenge - #7 Anything Goes

Party Time Tuesday Challenge - #126 Anything Goes

Shopping Your Stash Challenge - #107 Use Your Old Embellishment

Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenge – # 13 Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - #12 Anything Goes

 

Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for visiting…..Meg

9 comments:

Beth Fairweather said...

Beautiful! Love those colors together!

Beth :)
stampinwithbeth.blogspot.com

Mynn xx said...

This is so soft and pretty, Meighan! LOVE the fun paper you used and your sweet butterfly is perfect! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :)

Kylie said...

I love these colours! I just got the itty bitty banners today and I love them! I really like this card xx

Unknown said...

Hi Meighan! I am a sucker for soft colors, so this card caught my eye! I love the little butterfly and that beautiful designer paper! Have a wonderful week dear!

sandie said...

Love the soft pink script paper and those beads are perfect x

Marina said...

Very pretty and great collage effect. Marina

Alica said...

so pretty! Great sketch and I love the papers you used!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Chitra Nair said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colors..Thanks for sharing it with us at PTT...

Heather said...

A lovely card, a gorgeous colour scheme and such wonderfully embellished!!

Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Post a Comment