17 July 2013

CASE at Inkspirational

Well I am back to share my card that I have made for the Inkspirational CASE challenge this week and I must say it is a great card that we are CASing.

 

The colours were inspired by the current colour challenge at The Play Date Cafe Challenge.

 

I have used the sponsor’s image and added some bling, butterflies and embossing and created this:

 

 

P1010528_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: A Day for Daisies – Raining Love, Lilly of the Valley – Dreamy Day’s Circular Sentiments
Card: Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Whisper White, Brown Sugar
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Scallop Edge Punch, Ovals Collection Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Swirl Die (retired), Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 1-3/4” (4.4 cm) Circle Punch, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

Here is the card that we are CASing:

 

 

I was not sure I like the end result but it has grown on me and the sentiment just seemed perfect.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge – Anything Goes

C is for Challenge – # 2 Summer

Get Inky Challenge - #8 Summer Sun Fun

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge – Things with Wings

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge – # 180 Any Embossed Work

One Stitch at a Time Challenge – # 172 Use a Digi

Totally Paper Crafts Challenge - #175 All of Flutter

 

 

 

Please come over and visit us and join in if you get a chance.

 

Enjoy your day……Meg

13 comments:

sue w. said...

A super card, love the embossing and fab butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

sandie said...

love all the bling and this is such a pretty digi and coloured beautifully-great CASE!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Meighan! like the colors.
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Mynn xx said...

I think this is just beautiful, Meighan! LOVE the use of all different types of embellies and I adore the colors! HUGS and hope you're having a great week! :)

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

Ruth M said...

A wonderful CASE of Ellen's card Meg, I love all the sweet accents you added and the sentiment is perfect for the card! Beautiful job! Ruth x

Marina said...

Such a sweet card Meighan. I love all the embossing. Marina

Mimi said...

Beautiful Meighan, love the rust brown against the yellows, great combination :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

CraftyGirl said...

Your cards are always so pretty. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com













Unknown said...

Dear Meighan, this card brings a lot of sunshine, fabulous CASE it work. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Susan L said...

I think you did a wonderful job with this card and love Stampin' Up :) Great job! So glad you joined us for this Challenge.

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B, DT Member for Get Inky! Stamps

Pia S said...

I can clearly see the influence of Ellen's design, but at the same time you've succeeded in making a card that represents your own style. Lovely!

CG said...

Stunning card! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT. Best, CG

Post a Comment