20 May 2014

Holly Jolly – Anything but a Card

Hello and welcome.

 

This week at Holly Jolly we are creating Christmas projects which are Anything but a Card.

 

We have two sponsor’s too – Di’s Digi’s & Digi Stamps 4 Joy for our challenge so we would love you to join us!

 

Now my project, well I don’t know about you but when I have to think about creating Anything but a Card it can be hard to just narrow it down to one thing.

 

So I went searching through my old links and pinterest boards and found a project that I have wanted to try but haven’t had time.

 

The project I found at  Stempleinmaleins, click here to view and it is Christmas Cutlery holders.

 

This is a great quick project to use some of your Christmas paper stash and you could even personalise them.

 

Here is my project with Cutlery

 

P1010957_edited-1

 

 

And without Cutlery

 

P1010954_edited-1

 

Just image the Christmas table all decked out with these and other other decorations – very special!

 

I have used the Memory Box die Flowering Christmas, Martha Stewart Winter Snow Punch and the Scallop Border Punch.  Plus there is of course some bling and retired Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon.  Unfortunately I cannot remember the DSP but the cardstock is Cherry Cobbler.

 

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:

 

Challenges 4 Everybody Monthly Challenge - #41 Anything Goes

Scribble and Scrap Crafts Challenge - #18 Anything Goes

The Glory of Christmas Challenge - #33 Anything Goes

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - #10 Use Ribbon

Christmas Stampin’ All Year Round Challenge - #10 Anything Goes

Craftitude Challenge - #65 Use a Die

Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge - #176 To Die For

Simply Create Too Challenge - #61 Anything but a Card

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - #259 Christmas

 

 

Well I hope that you have been inspired to go and find something you have been holding off creating and maybe I will see you over at our challenge.

 

Have a wonderful week.

 

Meg

18 comments:

maria f. said...

I can imagine how beautiful these would look on a set Christmas table. Wow. And how cool if you can get them done now to have for the holidays! Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Just gorgeous - such a great idea - that will make any table shine! Thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create Too! I hope to see you there next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the colors.. the papers are fantastic!!! great dies and ribbon!! Just stunning!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

carol said...

ooh what a fab idea...looks brill. thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFT x carol

chrissy xx said...

Stunning! What a FABulous creation Meighan.
I LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx

Angela Westland Australia said...

Your entry in our challenge is fabulous, you are very creative. I adore the bright colors and love your creativity. Very well done! Congratulations! Thank-you for joining us.

I hope you will join my blog, I have joined yours today !. I have a candy giveaway once I reach 250 followers, I will choose a follower at random using the random number generator on the side of my blog and that winner will win 2 of Sherri Ann Baldy dies.

My last Die Candy went to Rachelle In Switzerland – this is open to everyone internationally – I am in Australia!

Good Luck!

Ange DT xxoo

http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

caroline said...

great project, thank you for joining us at craftitude, good luck
caroline dt

michele said...

Fabulous project thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

Heather said...

What a great idea!! Your table will definitely be festive and beautiful! Love the dp and the tree. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 33 with your lovely creation, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

Barb said...

What a great idea!

Thanks for joining us in our CSAYL--Christmas Stampin’ All Year Long Challenge this week. Good Luck! We hope to see you join us in future challenges too.
Barb—DT

Granmargaret said...

I love it. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Great idea. I will have to try to remember this for next Christmas. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude.

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Meg; Your silverware holder is so festive and will make your Christmas table perfect! Very glad you joined in the Simply Create Too "Anything But a Card Challenge" & hope you enter our new challenge tomorrow.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Crafting Vicky said...

That is such a great idea and way to decorate your Christmas table! I'm going to have to remember to try this out!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Unknown said...

Adorable creation! Great colors. Perfect for our ribbon challenge at Open Minded Crafting. Thanks for playing. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

Andree said...

This is a fabulous idea and the colourway is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

These are great Meighan, the paper is from the Be of Good Cheer paper pack. Love it.
Cindy

Post a Comment