06 July 2014

Cool Things for Summer

Hi and thanks for visiting!

 

Just a quick post to share with you my card for our new challenge at Come and Get It for this week.

 

Our theme: Cool Things for Summer

 

Earlier on in the year I purchased some Sarah Kay Die Cut Sheets and one of them has this wonderful image of a little girl sitting under the tree reading and as I love to read especially in the Summer Break here which is over Christmas!  This is the image I have used.

 

This is my first go at Decoupage and I just had to find the right layout and colours but I like the soft end result.  I have added a few butterflies, paper from my stash, ribbon and bling.

 

The die that has been used is the Nestabilities Captivating Squares die. The butterflies were created with the Elegant Butterfly punch and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die.

 

Here is my card:

 

P1020004_edited-1

 

and here is a close up of the decoupage image:

 

P1020004_edited-2

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Brown Sugar Challenge - #101 Anything Goes

Creative Corner Challenge - Outdoors

Creative Fingers Challenge - #42 Anything Goes

4 Krafty Girlz Challenge - #21 Anything Goes

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - #96 Anything Goes with Ribbon

Scrapper’s Delight Challenge - #26 Anything Goes with Twist Summer

Penny’s Paper Craft Challenge - #184 Buttons, Bows or Butterflies

 

 

Thanks for visiting, see you next time.

 

Meg

6 comments:

Caz said...

This is lovely..

Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.

Caz xx PPC DT

Teresa said...

Pretty image and soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers - good luck x

Malika said...

Nice card

Malika

Joey said...

This is so pretty, beautiful image, thanks for joining us at scrappers delights. Joey x

Gill McCall said...

Pretty card, thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delights this challenge. Gill DT

bonnie said...

This is just adorable thank you for playing along with us over at Crafty Ribbons xx

Post a Comment