09 December 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas

Hi everyone,

For the next few weeks at Holly Jolly we are showcasing images from our sponsors.  

For my first project I have created a card using a Lacy Sunshine image called "Tinsel Tangle" and the image has been coloured in with Copic Markers.






This is such a cute little image and I love the sentiment "Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle".

It can get a busy at Christmas so I think the sentiment is perfect.

When I get the internet up and running again at home, hopefully this week, I will add the markers and a closer peak at the image.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine Challenge - #48 Holiday Joy
My Perfect Life Challenge - Christmas Cards
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Monthly Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you over at Holly Jolly if you get a chance.

Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment