30 August 2015

Get Well Wishes

It is time for new challenge at Come and Get It and I would like to share with you my card I made for the challenge.

 

Challenge theme is Get Well Wishes.

 

We have some super sponsors and I have used an image called Audrey Nurse from The Stamping Boutique.

 

The sentiment is from the SU A Dozen Thoughts Stamp set.

 

Here is my card:

 

cagi well

 

 

I have added some liquid pearls around the image in White Opal and Platinum Pearl.

 

The paper was from my stash and the cardstock used was Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake.

 

Here is a close up of this sweet image:

 

cagi get 2

 

If you get a chance please come and share your “Get Better” creations with us!

 

Meg

1 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love your card Meighan. Great image and I love the layout and that sentiment.
Hugs.
Lynn, CAGI DT Sister

Post a Comment