13 October 2015

Christmas Teddy Bear

Time to share with you my Christmas card for the Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.  Our theme:

 

Teddy Bears

 

We have some great sponsors too, so please come over and join us!

 

 

I have used my own image and this was the first stamp that I fell in love with when I started stamping. The stamp is by PSX and product number is K-980.

 

He is perfect for this challenge and my card is created in a CAS style using SU Shimmer White cardstock and some DSP from my stash.

 

The end of the DSP has been punched using the Scallop Edge Bunch.

 

Here is my card:

 

HJ TB

 

 

The little sentiment is from the SU Festival of Trees stamp set and reads “ A Merry Little Wish…” which has been stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.

 

The circles have been punched using the Owl Builder punch and the heart from a retired little heart punch.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Christmas Card Challenge - #45 Anything Goes

Crafting with Friends Challenge - #8 Anything Goes

Simply Paper Craft Challenge - #15 Anything Goes

Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - #6 Anything Goes

 

 

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

3 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Sweet sweet bear. love his ears and heart . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

Inkyfingers said...

Aaaw - what a cute card and I love the bits of paper piecing - such a great finishing touch.
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x

Glittertastic said...

Very cute yet still fabulously CAS - love the paper piecing aswell! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at Simply Papercrafts!

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Post a Comment