26 July 2016

Christmas Sparkle



Our new challenge at Holly Jolly starts today


Our new theme is: Show us some Sparkle

Our Sponsor: Art by Miran

I have used a sponsor's image called Krissy and coloured the image in with Copic Markers.

The paper used is retired SU paper and so is the ribbon.

The Sparkle I have added is on by adding Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds plus I there is a touch of Wink of Stella on the Christmas decoration.

Here is my card: 


A cute image and fairly simple as I thought the paper just showed lots of Christmas colours and ornaments.

Here is a close up of the image:



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge - #136 Christmas in July
My Time to Craft Challenge - #325 Christmas in July
Christmas Cards All Year Round Monthly Challenge - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations Challenge - #53 Release Glitter
Sparkles Forum Monthly Challenge - #82 Christmas in July


Have a wonderful day!



A lucky Winner over at CCC Digi Creations challenge here is my badge:






8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Meighan love the paper and fabulous colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh I love your card Meighan. The colours you used are just fabulous and that background paper is lovely too. Love the sparkle on her hat and boots too.
Hugs,
Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie

Bunny said...

I love this. Great background paper, too. Too bad it's retired.

N-Eva said...

Fabulous card!! The image is cute and colored beautifully. The design is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT :-)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Meg that's gorgeous hunny. Love the colour palette and your fab card design. Such a sweet image too! Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our Christmas in July Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

MagsB said...

Oh so cute, Meighan! I love the ornament paper, and the image is so cute! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B DT x

Babs said...

Lovely background paper, cute image that you have coloured so lovely, thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Sparkles Monthly hope to see you next time.

Hugs Babs DT member x

Post a Comment